Monday, March 2, 2009

Sprint is TERRIBLE!

Yes, we've moved in and our internet got set up today but I have to vent. I have been on the phone last hour with Sprint who has the worst customer service. SO FRUSTRATING!

We cancelled our cell phones back in January since there is no Sprint in Korea. I even went to the Sprint store and they were supposed to fax it in and I confirmed it was taken care of. This weekend, we get a bill for over $400 with a $200 cancellation fee for both of our cell phones. This is so ridiculous! A spent a good 40 minutes with them and then I took over since he has to get ready for work tmw. After calling back three times, I finally spoke to a competent person and got an email address to send in a copy of our orders. Hopefully, this will be taken care of.

I have better things to do than skype with Sprint for an hour. Argh!

I will hopefully post some pics of our new digs tmw.

No comments:

Post a Comment