Friday, February 20, 2009

A million little pieces

Corelleware isn't indestructible despite the claims on the box. Do you know what happens when you drop it on a tiled bathroom floor? Yes, not only does it break but it shatters ... everywhere. I was carrying Davey at the time, trying to rinse out the dishes and a bowl just slipped to the floor. Absolutely mortified doesn't even begin to describe it. I felt a piece hit my arm and found another one inside of the trash can. Cleaning it up was more fun as I found more shards on the carpet outside of the bathroom. When I changed David after cleaning the floor, another little piece fell out of his jacket. Oh, the housekeeper is going to love us.

The latest on the housing situation is that the housing office will inspect the place on Thursday the 26th and we can sign the lease on Friday the 27th. Now what to do about Davey's 1st birthday on Feb 24th?

No comments:

Post a Comment